NEW TO SPECRIGHT: RELEASE 19.0https://specright.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/working-on-macbook-pro-while-coworker-is-texting-1024x768.png 1024 768 Specright Specright https://specright.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/working-on-macbook-pro-while-coworker-is-texting-1024x768.png
We’re thrilled to announce some exciting new Specright features. Release 19.0 is designed to save you time, improve visibility, and enable a more seamless experience. Learn about new TOPS Pro integration capabilities, new artwork file viewing capabilities, improvements to Intelligent Document Processing (including support for automatic data extraction from certificates of insurance), Specright Network updates, and more.
Seamlessly Transfer Palletization Data with the TOPS Pro Webapp Integration
In addition to the desktop app of TOPS Pro, Specright can now integrate with the TOPS Pro WebApp, bringing all the advantages of the Specright-TOPS integration to WebApp users. This includes being able to send over 100 fields from Specright to TOPS to initiate a pallet pattern analysis, and receive nearly 50 fields from TOPS, in return.
TOPS WebApp users now have the same time-saving benefits as desktop app users:
- Direct linkage between Specright and TOPS Pro
- Immediate transfer of the component data (dimensions, material, etc.) from Specright to TOPS
- Automated update of Specright records with optimal packaging scenario from TOPS (both data and 3D renderings)
Save Time and Improve Accuracy with Intelligent Document Processing for Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) helps to extract information from documents using computer vision and machine learning. In this release we have extended the document support beyond COAs and have added the capability to extract information from the Certificate of Insurance (COI) documents. IDP can extract the following fields from the COI:
- Main Entities like Producer, Insured, Insurer, and Contact Details
- Type of Insurances, Policy Numbers, Effective Dates, and Expiration Dates
- Insurance Limits
- Save time and reduce errors with less manual data entry
- Digitized COI info enables proactive alerts for policy expirations, improving accuracy and compliance
Improve Visibility and Efficiency with Artwork File Viewing Capabilities
Now, users can preview artwork files – like AI, PSD, XD, SKETCH and XCF – directly within Specright. Previously, Specright file previews were only available for files of type PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, TEXT, XLS, and XLSX.
- Increase productivity – no need to download an artwork file first and then open it in another tool to view it
- Improve operational efficiency – various users can store and preview artwork files within Specright
COMPASS Integration Enhancements for More Accurate LCAs
Specright’s COMPASS integration enables a direct link between Specright and the client’s EcoImpact-COMPASS solution, allowing them to conduct Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) on their finished product, directly within Specright. With this release, we are enhancing this integration to allow:
- Mapping the “capacity” value for the primary package – which indicates the amount of product that could be contained within the primary package
- Supporting multiple materials for each component – this captures a more accurate material makeup of each component, since components can be made up of multiple materials
Intelligent Document Processing Enhancement – Automatic Doc Attachment
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) helps to extract information from documents using computer vision and machine learning. With this update, the uploaded document will be automatically attached to the final record after extraction, saving you the trouble of re-uploading the document to Specright.
New Product Development (NPD) to Finished Good Export Enhancement
Previously, an export of an NPD record to a Finished Good record allowed copying over only the specification fields. With this enhancement, you can configure additional fields such as Quantity, which normally reside on the connection record between the Finished Good and Component/Specification. This simplifies the setup, as no additional flows are required to export the junction fields to the Finished Good record.
Specright Network Enhancements – Improved Spec Sharing
Specright Network is a revolutionary platform that seeks to redefine the way in which brands, suppliers, and retailers share data and collaborate to bring products to market. As we continue to develop the Specright Network, we are opening up access to select customers, as part of our Beta Partner Program. (More info on participation in the program can be found here). With this release, we are adding the following features to Specright Network:
- Ingredient Spec Share: Brands and suppliers can now exchange ingredient specs on the Network, in addition to packaging specs or documents that were already supported, for more effective collaboration and faster time to market.
- “Share To Network” action on local Spec: Sharing a spec to the Network is now easier than ever! Instead of first navigating to the Specright Network tab and then searching for and sharing a spec, you can save time by simply clicking on the “Share to Network” option listed on the spec details screen.
- Network Version and Reason: We are now including the Network Version, as well as a new “Reason” field, directly in the spec layout – making it easier to quickly identify which version of the spec is the latest, and also check the reason the version was updated.
We made Release 19.0 to help you continue to make amazing things. To learn more about this release, please use this link to register for the Release 19.0 webinar scheduled for October 11, 2022.