- What Did You Learn from Your COVID-19 Experience?on January 20, 2021 at 9:33 pm
A debrief with the packaging community can reveal what worked and what didn’t last year. Please take our short survey and share your opinions, insights, and advice with your peers.
- Rémy Martin Celebrates Music Culture by Reintroducing VSOP Bottle Designon January 20, 2021 at 4:19 pm
The newly released design pays tribute to VSOP and celebrates music's culture from the 80s and 90s.
- Commodity Plastics Market worth $596.1 Billion by 2025on January 20, 2021 at 4:02 pm
A new market research report from MarketsandMarkets says the PE segment is slated to account for the largest share during the forecast period.
- Smart Pouch Packaging Extends Shelf Life, Cuts Fresh Food Wasteon January 19, 2021 at 9:56 pm
Divine Flavor brand adopts StePac's Xgo modified atmosphere pouches that lower oxygen and increase carbon dioxide levels.
- US CEOs Rank Vaccine Distribution Second in Business Impacton January 19, 2021 at 9:49 pm
Successful shipment of available COVID-19 vaccines throughout global supply chains is one of several critical steps to help businesses improve economically in 2021.
- Breaking News in Flexible Packagingon January 19, 2021 at 9:37 pm
The latest news in flexible packaging: ecommerce impact, Plan B recycling, recycle-ready retortable pouches, resealable compostable pouch, Valvoline's patented pouches.
- Internet of Packaging Will Energize Food Packagingon January 19, 2021 at 4:13 pm
Blockchain and other Internet of Packaging technologies can deter food fraud, rapidly resolve food safety infractions, and provide consumers with product-related details.
- What the Rise in Private Label Means for Manufacturersby Connection Model on January 19, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Store brands have gotten quite the makeover in recent years, regarding both packaging and appearance, evidenced by consumer sentiment. Today, more than 65% of consumers believe that buying a private label store brand is a savvy alternative to a name brand. What’s more, a report from Thomas Net […]
- Best in New Food and Beverage Packagingon January 19, 2021 at 6:00 am
The latest news scoops: Bottle furnace awakens, shelf-ready Nutella, Chobani coffee, Nestlé's paper trays, Ben & Jerry's doggie ice cream, craft beer design trends, and mustached cereal icons.
- Desiccant Inserter Features New HMI for Easy Setup, Quick Changeson January 19, 2021 at 5:00 am
The Pharmafill PS1 Packserter from packaging machinery manufacturer Deitz Co. features a new HMI with a touch-screen control panel for intuitively easy setup and fast adjustments for smooth product changeovers.