- Packaging Possibilities: Remote Machine Servicing Has a Surprise Rewardon April 14, 2021 at 11:53 pm
Like telemedicine visits, remote servicing for packaging machines and packaging lines skyrocketed during this past pandemic-year. What’s the likelihood that this will become the new normal? Pretty high, especially when you consider its hidden advantage.
- Packaging Industry Must Claim Waste-Derived ‘Recycled Content’ Syngason April 14, 2021 at 6:45 pm
Here’s why syngas production is a better choice than Extended Producer Responsibility, which has shown negative effects without positive results.
- Dove Launches New Bath Products for Kidson April 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Dove Kids Care packaging features positive affirmations and provides access to interactive body confidence resources by scanning a QR code on the back of each bottle.
- Breaking News in Flexible Packagingon April 14, 2021 at 6:37 am
The latest news: Rigid to flexible, anti-fog lidding, brand launches, covid effect, PouchLab, BOPE breakthrough, pouches remade.
- Best in New Food and Beverage Packagingon April 14, 2021 at 6:00 am
The latest news scoops: self-help guac labels, barrier materials resource, recapturing beverage cans, first NFT wine, fast cereal delivery, Oscar-worthy bottle.
- Tiny Sticker is a Big Food Waste Reduceron April 13, 2021 at 8:07 pm
StixFresh is a unique pressure-sensitive label applied to individual fruit to extend the shelf life up to 14 days to reduce food waste and save money.
- Monadnock Paper Mills Recognized with Three 2020 American Graphic Design Awardson April 13, 2021 at 4:53 pm
Monadnock’s Astrolite PC 100 Swatchbook features its line of 100% post-consumer recycled content paper.
- Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection Application Centeron April 13, 2021 at 4:40 pm
Based on the company’s “Test Before You Invest” program, the center enables companies to test their products on inspection systems.
- End-to-End Care Kit Solution for Healthcare Organizationson April 13, 2021 at 3:01 pm
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has already curated nearly three million care kits on behalf of several dozen clients.
- Specright Awards First Annual Scholarship for Packaging Studentsby Jill Kurpershoek on April 13, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Irvine, CA, April 13, 2021 — Specright awarded its first annual scholarship to four packaging students, two from Michigan State University, one from UW Stout, and one from Rutgers University. The scholarship recognizes students who understand the importance of Specification Management in […]