- Kids Schooled in Plastic Film Recycling for 15 Yearson October 27, 2021 at 7:23 pm
One of the largest polyethylene film recyclers in North America learns from the Trex Plastic Film Recycling Challenge, too.
- New Chanel Sustainable Perfume Cap Took 2 Years, 48 Trieson October 27, 2021 at 6:31 pm
The new LES EAUX DE CHANEL fragrance bottle caps are made with biobased Sulapac material.
- Bottle Bottom Coding Conveyor Automatically Prints and Transfers at 90-Degree Angleon October 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Clever Design Fits Lot Traceability System into Tight Spaces
- Best in New Food and Beverage Packagingon October 27, 2021 at 6:00 am
Latest news: Upcycled Certified mark, heavier bottles, carbon-neutral milk carton, food-grade sortation, parents hand out grades, food waste results.
- Novvia Group Acquires Fox Valley Containerson October 26, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Financial terms of the private transaction were not disclosed.
- Printex Transparent Packaging Achieves First 100% rPET Cartonon October 26, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Eco-PET 100 cartons are identical to virgin PET and made from domestically sourced plastic.
- Active and Intelligent Packaging as a Pathway to Sustainabilityon October 26, 2021 at 5:47 pm
What if packaging could actually reduce food waste so there was more food on the shelves and less food in the landfill?
- How Your Flexible Packaging Operation Can Be More Productiveon October 26, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Make the most of a flexible packaging strategy that supports production efficiency, variety, and sustainability.
- Breaking News in Flexible Packagingon October 26, 2021 at 6:37 am
Latest news: edible sachets, @NestleEU Reflex project, Dow Packaging recognition, Jabil hybrid package, Mondi recyclable pet food pack.
- PAC Worldwide Rolls Out Curbside Recyclable Padded Maileron October 25, 2021 at 6:09 pm
Patent Pending Ecojacket Reduces Packaging Waste.