- One Packaging Designer, 366 Can Designs in a Yearon January 27, 2021 at 2:49 pm
Studio Blackthorns founder Ludovic Mornand challenged himself to create a new packaging graphics design for canned beverages every day in 2020.
- Coval Designs New Vacuum Chamberon January 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The CVGM series mini vacuum chamber was designed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Cablevey Gentle Conveying without Airon January 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Tubular cable conveyors can adapt to packaging needs while reducing product damage, energy use, noise and maintenance.
- Expanded Packaging Range Introduces Expanded Food Lineon January 26, 2021 at 11:00 pm
How Deuce Studio used packaging to help Crosta & Mollica expand its Italian food packaging range across new categories.
- Technology’s Next Big Thing? Putting People Back into the Equationon January 26, 2021 at 9:50 pm
A broad view of Industry 5.0, the factory of the future, clearly presented for all to understand.
- penneffex Line for Creating Eye-Catching Finishes for FMCG Packaged Productson January 26, 2021 at 9:13 pm
The line from Penn Color is for use in product categories such as home care, personal care, food and beverage, and more.
- Smurfit Kappa Launces New eBottle Packaging Solutionon January 26, 2021 at 7:33 pm
The new range includes sustainable solutions for single and multi-pack products.
- Round Corrugated Box Market Expected to Expandon January 26, 2021 at 6:40 pm
A new report from Fact.MR expects demand to significantly grow through 2026.
- Plastics Circularity Accelerates in North Americaon January 26, 2021 at 3:01 pm
Keurig Dr Pepper, Transcontinental Packaging, and Waste Robotics disclose advances including high-tech robotic waste sortation and closed-loop recycling.
- BASF Announces Recyclable Barriers for Food Packagingon January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The company says JONCRYL HPB 4K-based formulations compete with polyethylene solutions and can be applied in a number of coating processes.