We’re excited to announce this release’s new enhancements to Specright. Release 18.0 is designed to help save you time and broaden functionality for our core verticals, while enabling a more seamless experience. Read on for improvements to Intelligent Document Processing and new integration capabilities with Genesis & NetSuite.
But that’s not all – in this release, we’re offering a unique opportunity for customers to influence how we’re building one of our major innovations: Specright Network.
Save Time and Improve Accuracy with Certificate of Analysis (COA) Enhancements to Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) is now able to extract eight new top-level fields and test result details from COAs. These additional fields - like Expiration Date, Supplier, Formula, and Test Specification - better support COA templates commonly used in Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, and Life Sciences.
- Save time and reduce errors with even less manual data entry
- Extract COA info with increased accuracy
- Broadened support for our Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, and Life Sciences customers
Speed Up Integration Development Time with Genesis & NetSuite
We frequently get requests for integration with Genesis, a popular food formulation and nutritional labeling software and NetSuite, a popular cloud ERP system. We now have introduced new Software Development Kits (SDKs) that enable more seamless integration with these systems, so you don’t have to worry about lengthy set up times and overly-complicated integrations.
- Develop future integrations between Specright and Genesis or NetSuite faster and more easily
Help Shape the Future of Supply Chain Collaboration, Join the Specright Network Beta Partner Program
Specright Network revolutionizes the way you connect with your supply chain partners and bring products to market, enabling you to easily share data and collaborate with your community of brands, suppliers, and retailers. As we continue to develop the Specright Network, we are opening up access to select customers, as part of our Beta Partner Program. (More info on participation in the program can be found here)
With Specright Network, you can:
- Share everything from specs, to packaging guidelines, to compliance docs & more
- Access standard templates for 13 packaging types, such as Corrugated, Bottle, & Label
- Increase productivity and reduce errors with real-time data
- Track compliance docs across suppliers and prevent expirations
- Encourage the use of standard templates for popular artifacts, across your supply chain
- Increase supply chain resilience with access the directory of all other members on the Network, like leading brands and trusted suppliers
We made Release 18.0 to help you continue to make amazing things. Ready to learn more about 18.0? Watch our on-demand webinar to see the new release in action.